I love showing off the stuff I get for free, whether it’s freebies or wins or whatever! I know my picture sucks this week, and that’s because my boyfriend is in Seattle visiting his dad, and I let him take my camera. Not smart! I miss having it now that it’s gone (and my boyfriend, too :P).
I link up to Mailbox Monday every week, hosted by A Frugal Friend, to show off the stuff I win and get in my mailbox! It’s fun! Click the button to link up (you don’t have to have pictures, and you can always join in next week!)
(I didn’t bother taking a picture of one thing!
- Glidden Paint Samples
- Gold Moon Tea from Thrifty Canucks
- Kikkerland Prize Package (a Driin, Magnetic Soap Holder, and Monkey Toothbrush Holder) from Heck of a Bunch
- Wanchai Ferry Beef and Broccoli Dinner from Thrifty Ways and Ideas
- $50 Gift Certificate from Sassy Sarongs (perfect! I’m going on vacation in a little over a week!)
- Tropical Traditions Laundry Detergent from Mom’s Mutterings
- Gold Moon Tea (I love it when they come that fast! not pictured…totally forgot it)
- TJ Maxx items
- Artterro Garden Kit
- Sodastream package
- Genie Lamp (ARV $295…but honestly it’s just a lamp to me!)
- Kent Island Crab Cakes (not pictured, they’re in the freezer!)