Linking up with Mailbox Monday once again! This is Week 4 for me. There probably should be more, but since we moved, some stuff is still probably going to the old apartment. It will be added in next week’s Mailbox Monday!
- Ritz Crackerfuls sample and coupon
- Coupon for FREE 10oz Genesis Today Goji Berry Juice
- Thumb Wars thumb socks
- (2) coupons for Dreyes Ice Cream (see post here)
- OK Magazine Issue
- Recycling Stickers
- Hugo Boss sample
- Child Safety Temporary Tatoos
- Fountain Jet Soda Lover's Start-Up Kit (approx. $100 retail value.) It includes the winner's choice of black/silver, white or red/silver Fountain Jet, CO2 to make over 100 liters of soda, 2 reusable carbonating bottles, a sample pack of flavors, and 3 full-sized flavors of the winner's choice. All from Gaffney’s Gabs!
- Shea Yeleen Soap from a blog (sorry I won’t link to it; it shows my name)
- Set of Sweet Sugar Maple Planks (for grilling) from a blog (again, no link)
- Hardcover Notebook and Black and Red Tote bought at TJ Maxx from Frugality in the Making
- The set of Sugar Maple Planks from Superior Planks that I won above (that was fast!)
- Minwax hardwood floor cleaner from Fab Find Foodie (not pictured, I gave it to my parents)
- Iron Man Special Edition Issue