Entertainment Weekly has an exclusive picture of Adrianne Palicki in the new Wonder Woman costume for the TV Show! Here’s a look:
There are a couple things I love:
- Hurray, pants! Wonder Woman’s costume has always bugged me because of how skimpy it is. I’m so glad that they at least covered some skin up with pants!
- It’s still reminiscent of the original costume. I like this, obviously, because too often do they change the comic book costume completely for TV or movies. I like that they kept certain aspects of the costume the same, while
Things I don’t like as much
- Though I do like the pants, the blue portion of the costume looks like it was taken out of a cheap Halloween costume package. Shiny, much? I think they could have picked a darker blue to go with the red.
- Unless Diana plans on gluing or taping her overdeveloped breasts into the inside of that bustier, I don’t think it’s going to do much to stop them from flopping about like fish.
- Though it’s possible, I hear it’s very difficult to fight crime in high heels. More realistically would be combat boots. But most men don’t find those sexy…*sigh*
Your Thoughts? Yay or Nay on the TV costume?
[via The Mary Sue]